May 9, 2010

Info on Orders

Pricing Info

Each cake is priced on an individual basis depending
on the number of servings and design.

Tiered Cakes start at $2.00 per serving.
 Basic Cake Flavors and Basic Designs.

$25.00 delivery charge within 20 Miles on all orders
All other delivery charges starts at $25.00 and up. Delivery is available to Lorain County, Cuyahoga County and surrounding areas.

50% deposit when order is placed and balance one week prior to the event for celebration cakes (less than $100.00) and up to 10 days before delivery on all wedding cakes and cakes over $100.00.

We can create a beautiful and delicious cake to fit any budget.
Standard Cake Flavors...

Chocolate               
Devil’s Food                 
Vanilla              
Lemon                    

Marble (1/2 choc. & 1/2 vanilla)               


Red Velvet

Wedding White
Yellow Butter    
German Chocolate
Banana 
SPECIAL FLAVORS REQUESTED

Premium Cake Flavors...
Chocolate Chocolate Chip ($5.00 per layer up charge)
Butterscotch  ($5.00 per layer up charge)
Crazy Carrot with nuts and raisins ($5.00 per layer up charge)
Peanut Butter Delight Peanut butter cream($5.00 per layer up charge)
Pistachio-Cardamom-Carmel Cake ($5.00 per layer up charge)
Chocolate Stout  ($5.00 per layer up charge)
Pumpkin ($5.00 per layer up charge)
Coconut ($5.00 per layer up charge)

Fillings List(not icing!) 
Chocolate Ganache
Raspberry
Key Lime
Cream Cheese 
Vanilla Mousse
Chocolate Mouse
Lemon
Strawberry Mouse (in season)

Buttercream
Special orders on request

 ICING IS NORMALLY  AMERICAN BUTTERCREAM/FONDANT FOR CUSTOM CAKES.
up charge for Swiss meringue or Italian meringue and whipcream icings ($10 a layer)


Wedding Cake Serving Chart (Just an estimate)
Round
Size Serves
6" --- 8
8" --- 18
10" --- 34
12" --- 48
14" --- 66
Square
Size Serves
6" --- 12
8" --- 26
10" --- 40
12" --- 60
14" --- 84

2 comments:

  1. My wedding cake was perfect! It was just what I asked for, I just wish I had ordered a bigger one so I could still be eating leftovers! It was delicious! And the topper Kay and my mom created as a surprise for me was awesome! It is in my kitchen and I get comments on it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay! My year old cake was delicious! I couldn't remember what flavor the top was and I was pleasantly surprised with pineapple. Thanks again! It was so good!
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete